This guide will jump start access to your course resources and research tools.
Each Tab outlines resources and best practices to assist your research practice.
Research Objectives outlines the tutorial and Updates includes additional res.ources
1. Identify and Access Resources for Evidenced Based Design.
2. Research Strategy and Access for Precedent Analysis
3. Focus on the topic: Body Proportion. Understand currency when locating sources on Joey and Josephine.
4. Focus on the topic: Best Bets for demographic research and visualization for when comparing cities, and concerning different populations.
1) General information gathering on Cohousing in US and globally.
GreenR. - (check out the filters)
Where are these communities forming and the history behind them?
Now, build upon this new understanding of co-housing and identify,
Demographics, value to people who are choosing this type of living, costs, etc. etc.
Let's explore Statista and Census.gov.
Standards for Residential Living
What types of activities might occur in cohousing and the square footage of spaces?
2) Where and how them might research plans of co-housing environments so they could do analysis of the buildings?
Architectural Publications Index for deeper indexing of our print books.
Start this process right away, think of it as a habit as frequent as saving a document.
You can be as simple as a Google Doc, dive into a Citation Management Tool like Zotero.