If your article is not freely available online, Send to Order allows you to order the full text copy of an article from the library by using an automated document ordering program called Loansome Doc. To place a Loansome Doc order using the Clipboard follow these steps:
- Select the citations for which you want to order the full text.
- Select Order from the Send to menu. Click Order articles button.
- Enter your E-mail address and your Loansome Doc Password and click the Login button.
- Read through the order form to ensure that all entries are accurate, and click the Proceed to Delivery Options button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Copyright Compliance link near the bottom of the screen to read that statement. Click the Back button. Then click the checkbox and the Continue button.
- Next you are brought to the Confirm Order screen which confirms your order. Review the information again and click the Send Order button at the bottom of the screen. Loansome Doc leaves you at the Order Sent screen.