1. How do I find the full text to an article?
2. What do I do if you do not own an item?
You can either a) search WorldCat and locate a copy in the city, or b) speak with a librarian who will attempt to have the item delivered from another location.
3. Is it possible to e-mail a librarian?
Send e-mail inquiries to email@example.com, or contact us directly at 212-261-1526.
4. Where are the Computer Science and Engineering items located in the Manhattan Library?
Computer Science and Engineering books are located on the first floor of the Manhattan Library in the tall white shelving units. Books are located in three areas:
5. How do I connect to the wireless internet in the library?
Instructions have been provided by NYIT's Service Central.