Skip to main content
© 2019 New York Institute of Technology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I request a book purchase?
Yes. Click here and email your book purchase request.
- Does the library have dictionaries?
The library has both print and online dictionaries.
- Does NYIT offer tutoring?
NYIT offers both online and in-person tutoring.
- How do I get a New York Public Library card?
Click here to apply for a NYPL Library card online.
- Can I request articles?
Yes. Request articles using the Interlibrary Loan form.
- Can I visit other libraries in New York City?
Yes. Email me to inquire about the Metro program.