Skip to main content
© 2020 New York Institute of Technology
- Research help is available during library hours, in person, by phone 212-261-1526 or chat.
- One-on-one research consultation appointments can also be made with a librarian.
- 12 books that can be borrowed from any of the Libraries at the same time.
- Books can be transferred from any NYIT library to the pickup library location of your choice.
- Course textbooks are typically on 2-hour loan for most books. Course textbooks are behind the 2nd fl Circulation Desk - please ask if you would like to borrow one.
- The Manhattan Library has 2 group study rooms on the 3rd floor. Rooms can be booked for 2 hours per person.
- Rooms can be reserved online up to 6 weeks in advance.
- Manhattan Library has workstations on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- The libraries also offer lending technology in a variety of areas, including laptops, iPads, video cameras, and audio recorders.
- Students have access to printers located in NYIT libraries and open access labs on campus.
- Full-time NYIT students receive 1,100 print credits per year.
- To monitor your balance visit onecard.nyit.edu.
- Download more information including printing from Wi-Fi.