Identify a Keyword Strategy
1. Breakdown the concept,
Ex: "Investigate Chicago Tribune Project by Adolf Loos"
Loos AND Chicago
2. Choose your sources carefully. Start with one listed below.
3. Use the hyperlinks within the search results. Read the details about each source to understand what a source -- book, article, or image is about. Information about the source will also give you clues to help find material
4. Use filters in the left hand column to find just what you need.
Date . . .
Location. . .
Geography. . .
Subject . . .
5. Read the descriptive text again to learn the source location.
6. Repeat across more than one database.