Podcasting equipment is available to all New York Tech community members! We have various options to help get you started! So how do you begin?
- Choose a topic or a theme. Consider choosing a topic that you feel comfortable talking about. Ask yourself, "What do you want to talk about?" The more well-versed and knowledgeable of a topic you are, the easier it will be to elaborate in discussions and ask questions. Or, you can choose a topic to explore and learn more about.
- Consider who you would like to include in the project, such as a co-host or possible interviewees.
- Design a logo or image for your podcast. Some options include free online software such as Canva. Or you can use Adobe applications, such as Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Create an intro & outro to give your podcast a signature flair.
- Now you're ready to record!