BrowZine is an app for Apple or Android smart phones and devices that helps you flip through the scholarly e-journals available through New York Institute of Technology University Libraries. BrowZine has sorted NYIT's e-journals into broad subjects and then into narrower disciplines. You can save and organize your most-used e-journals on virtual bookshelves saved to your account. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse through, read, and monitor scholarly e-journals across disciplines.
BrowZine Using Web Browser
1. Open your favorite web browser.
2. Go to browzine.com.
3. Click Choose My Library
4. Select New York Institute of Technology (NYIT).
5. Go to Settings.
6. Under BrowZine Account, click Login
7. Click Sign up create an account. You do not need to use your NYIT Account here, but if you use BrowZine from off-campus you will be prompted to authenticate using your Career Account.
8. Browse journals by clicking BrowZine Library, or search for journal by title, subject, or ISSN. Add journals to your bookshelf by clicking on a journal, then clicking Add To My Bookshelf.
Browzine App for Smart Phones/Tables
1. Download the free BrowZine app by going to the app store for your device and search for "browzine."
2. Select New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) from the library list.
3. You will be prompted to log in with the account you created in the Browzine web app. If you use BrowZine from off campus, you will be prompted to authenticate with your Career Account.