This guide is a collection of important online resources for both the faculty and students. Remember, the Library Webpage is the gateway to all resources from A-Z. Please send your inquires to the librarians by Email.
Library Re-Opening Policies:
- Library open from 8am - 6pm Monday-Friday until further notice. NO WEEKEND HOURS.
- Library only open for checking out and returning books.
- Mask or face covering required in the library at all times.
- Temporarily no studying in the library. Only limited students those who have given permission, are allowed to use the library space with limited time.
- The library will be sanitized throughout the day.
- There will be cleaning supplies placed throughout the library, and we ask patrons to sanitize their station after use.
- Students may only sit in every other carrel and the group study rooms will not be available.
- Library does not have computers available - you must bring your own laptop to print.
- Book drop will be located outside the library for book returns.
- Books will be quarantined for 3 days after return, cleaned, discharged from patron's account, and then shelved. This may affect the availability of items.
- Outstanding book that were checked out before campus closure are due back by September 15.
- There will be no renewals on these books and overdue fines will be incurred after September 15.
- No in-person help sessions will be done. Assistance will be provided via phone and email. Zoom meetings can be made by appointment only.
- Library pickup services are highly recommended if you just need to check out a book.