This guide is a collection of important online resources for both the faculty and students. Remember, the Library Webpage is the gateway to all resources from A-Z. Please send your inquires to the librarians by Email.
Library Policies for Spring 2021
- Library open from 8am - 6pm Monday-Friday until further notice. NO WEEKEND HOURS.
- Library only open for checking out and returning books.
- Mask or face covering required in the library at all times.
- Studying in the library is limited to students who have made reservation for study rooms.
- The library will be sanitized throughout the day.
- There will be cleaning supplies placed throughout the library, and we ask patrons to sanitize their station after use.
- Library does not have computers available - you must bring your own laptop to print.
- Book drop is located outside the library for book returns.
- Books will be quarantined for 3 days after return, cleaned, discharged from patron's account, and then shelved. This may affect the availability of items.
- Assistance will be provided via phone and email. Zoom meetings can be made by appointment only.