Below are trustworthy websites that will help you write clearly and cite correctly:
- Purdue OWL for ESL students
- Purdue OWL is full of guidelines and manuals for students, including this one specifically written for ESL students. Includes tips for writing in North American colleges, tips for avoiding plagiarism, how to paraphrase and summarize, how to write for specific audiences, how to create citations, and more.
- 50 Essential Resources for ESL Students
- Versal Course on Recognizing Words that Signal Possibility
- English learning site, including dictionary, flashcards, grammar lessons, games, and mobile apps
- ESL guide with many links from UW Madison
- UNC Writing Center Help